Dr. Barbara P Schneider Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barbara P Schneider?

Wonderful surgeon!

I've been a patient of Dr Schneider's for almost 20 years. After 2 benign biopsies years apart, the third was cancer. She did a beautiful job with the surgery (complimented by other doctors who saw the results) , and I have the highest regard for her expertise. She's very down to earth, doesn't pull any punches, and I trust her completely.

Nasty woman. Mean, mean , mean. No compassion. She did such a butchered up job on my breast just doing a surgical biopsy, that I cannot have reconstructive surgery. As for the good reports on this list, I don't believe they were submitted by patients, since I have met many people now who had the same bad experience as I did. No one should have to experience this when they have had a DX of cancer. This woman should retire.

Lumpectomy Surgery

I am very happy to have Dr. Schneider as my Doctor and Surgeon. She is a very caring and patient Doctor and is very thorough explaining and answering any questions I had regarding my Surgery and my visits after surgery. I would refer Dr. Schneider to anyone who is looking for a great Doctor/Surgeon.

Professional AND personable

After my first appointment I am completely satisfied that I chose her. She is very down to earth and put me at ease. She sat and talked with me, answering my questions, clearly explaining everything. Rather than filling out a medical history form, she sat with me and asked me about my history. I never felt rushed. Her staff was very friendly and reminded me numerous times to call if I had any questions or concerns.

Highly recommend!

About six years ago, I was faced with an early stage breast cancer diagnosis. I was emotionally devastated. But with the strength and compassion of Dr. Schneider and her team she helped me through a very challenging time in my life. She is a brilliant surgeon. Bar none -- she's the best!

Breast cancer

Very compassionate doctor and very precise.

Absolutely the best

This doctor is sarcastic and mean. She has no humanity.

An amazing woman who I am blessed to have in my life. She's a doctor like no other. An amazing, intelligent, witty, and compassionate woman. All doctors should be as enlightening as she.

A wonderful doctor a spectacular surgeon I've recommended Dr Schneider to anyone who would listen great staff and Dr Schneider always listens with a great bedside manner. Will always 're visit her if th need should arise you can barely see a scar after 3 surgeries she is wonderful and I adore her personally!!

dr schneider is an amazing surgeon.,she told me exactly what had to be done.Survivor 8 years, thank you.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your positive feedback. I must ask, why only 2 stars then?

Saved my mom

Dr. Schneider is the most amazing doctor ever! My mom had breast cancer last year and was recommended to her from her primary doctor. Staff is helpful, educational, and I would like to thank them all for helping me and my fam!

Dr. Barbara P Schneider is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toms River, NJ.