Dr. Barbara S Schwartzberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barbara S Schwartzberg?

true physician

Dr Schwartzberg is the commensurate physician..wise, caring, and very skilled. I have nothing but the highest raise for her compassion and care.

Very happy

Dr.schwartzberg is A caring, sweet, wonderful doctor. She listens to your wishes, and is a true cheerleader for you. My procedure went well, and my incision was as pretty as it could be. I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon/doctor! My care was fantastic!!

Dr. Schwartzberg is a great person, good communicator and WWNDERFUL surgeon. I have seen her for vascular sugery, breast surgery, double hernia repair and more. She has a great assitant and is my first choice for many reasons including awareness of the positions of post surgical scars and women's clothing and bathing suit issues. She gives me the best referrals when I have needed them. SUPER doc. I am happy to recommend her.

Dr. Barbara S Schwartzberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.