Dr. Barbara J Simmons Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barbara J Simmons?

Fibroids GONE!!!

Of course I was nervous having multiple problems with uterine fibroids. I had an embolization to treat them about 3yrs prior but was still in pain. Dr.Simmons was extremely patient with me and guided me through my hysterectomy. This was the best thing that I could have medically done to alleviate my constant pain!! I'm living a normal and pain free life. I appreciate her and her staff for being patient, proactive and constant with my treatment. Thanks Doc!!! P.S. I am loving my visual outcome!!!!!

My experience with Dr.Simmons

Dr Simmons is a great Doctor. She makes me feel very comfortable and at ease. I feel like I have known her for a long time. She is a extremely happy Doctor and I know and feel she love what she does. Im 100% comfortable with her taking care of my medical needs. I definitely recommend Dr Simmons as my family or friends or referrals as the top Doc. Give her a try. You'll love her. Keep a open mind and heart and feel free to ask he questions concerning your medical needs.

Rude

Bad bedside manners and mean. I'm sure selective patients..

SO Great, I don't want to share her!

Dr. Simmons has an amazing bedside mannor! I have waited upwards of 45 minutes for her, however I know this is because she spends ample time with each patient! She has answered all of my questions( even the ridiculous ones) and she even gave me advise for concerns that I had for my daughter!

She acted as if she was better than me as a patient. She also treats her staff terribly.

Wonderful visit

It was nice to come into an office that you already don't want to be there and the whole staff made it a calmer and more enjoyable visit. She referred me to an awesome oncologist who was able to take care of my needs. So thank you so much! :)

Very Rude Doctor

She was very rude and nosy although the office staff was friendly. I will be looking for another doctor who will be respectful.

She was not a very friendly person which was disappointing because the office staff and nurses were wonderful. She didn't seem to be too concerned about my questions or concerns and was quite short in her responses. I found her to be very rude and am looking for another doctor.