Dr. Barbara Sleight Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Barbara Sleight?

Saved my daughters life

Dr. Barbara Sleight is a caring, knowledgeable person, who cares not only for the patient, but for the parents as well. My daughter presented with stage 4 non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, after other doctors misdiagnosed, Dr. Sleight took over and took incredible care of her. She was always available and compassionate. I will never forget that she saved my daughter's life, who I am happy to say is living a very healthy, full life. Thank you Dr. Sleight.

Lung Cancer

Dr. Barbara Sleight is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.