Dr. Barbara Smith-Nash Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barbara Smith-Nash?

Posted on December 30th, 2015

I loved dr Nash she was my primary care doctor for over 20 years. When she left it was awful at first because they assigned me to a Dr Zavihir who was the polar opposite of Dr Nash. I miss her

Posted on July 13th, 2010

very good dermatologist.

Awesome Doctor

Posted on January 15th, 2010

The reason she is so hard to get an appointment with is because she is a very dedicated and caring doctor. You will have to wait to see her because she takes the time personally with each and every patient. You are not just a number but a person in which she really cares about and tries to get to know you personally. She has delivered 3 of my children and has helped me through an extremely hard time in my life and still continues to do so. In my book she deserves 10 stars. Just my opinion from personal experience. She is worth the wait.

Posted on February 19th, 2012