Dr. Barbara A Smith Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Barbara A Smith?

Most Helpful Therapist in Thirty Years of Experience with Counselors

I would recommend this psychiatrist for any woman who needs a positive psychotherapeutic experience, Dr. Smith helped me througha serious bout of depression and helped me with medication. She was helpful in validating my experiences with "mean girls" who have grown into "mean women." She helped me remember my strengths &accomplishments as a woman and mother. Dr. Smith even wrote me a handwritten note after reading a newspaper article about some of my accomplishments. I have kept that meaningful note to remind me of my value, strength and perseverance.