Dr. Barbara J Sterner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barbara J Sterner?

Wonderful You

Dr. Sterner is the most awesome doctor I have ever had. She listens, she really listens. Never in a hurry, she is truly concerned and so down to earth and talks to you like you really matter, your not a number. I truly give her a five star rating or higher if allowed on this page. !!!!!!!

The best Doctor in all of Dakota County

I've been seeing Dr. Barb Sterner since I was 31, and I'm now 67. I just love her. She's ALWAYS takes the time I need from her, and care about my well being. I'd never go to anyone else...

She was no help. I had to make her send me to some one that could. I would never go back to her

Absence of Empathy

Avoid at all costs. Terrible follow through. Never returns calls - even in critical situations. Rude. Inconsiderate. Has lost the spirit of what should be standard medical practice.

One of the Best

Dr. Sterner has been my doctor for over twenty years and she never talks AT me but WITH me. She really cares about her patients.

Wonderful

Have been a patient since 1980's and wouldn't switch! Great bedside manner, explains things thoroughly, never makes me feel rushed.