Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Barbara M Stubee has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Barbara M Stubee has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Breast Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
Dr. Barbara M Stubee has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Barbara M Stubee is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
I went to her an told her something is not right i felt like my insides was on fire she told me there was nothing wrong with me and i was crazy!! Months later it had spread to my lower abdomen and was in severe pain. I went back to her and told her I was still in severe pain. She told me that I should seek Mental Health Physician and that there was nothing wrong with me and it was all in my head. Thank God I listened to my instincts made another appointment with another doctor come to find out I had a severe bacterial infection. If you have a real problem she will just tell you your crazy instead of dealing with it do not go to her
There is a reason that the "ease of appointment" is her only redeeming quality. Few people actually go to her, therefore her appointment book is always open! I wish there were negative stars for her bedside manner. I did not even stay the whole appointment. I only last about 10 minutes. In that ten minutes of meeting me for the first time, she insulted my physically, emotionally, and intellectually. The little bit of medial advice she did offer was obviously incorrect. She is proof that a medical degree does not actual make you competent. I would avoid her at all cost.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
32 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1986
University Of Texas Health Science Center
Dr. Barbara M Stubee accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSt Elizabeth Pho St Mary Pho, 2770 Aero Dr Ste 3, Port Arthur, TX
Dr. Barbara M Stubee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Arthur, TX.