Dr. Barbara Vizy Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Barbara Vizy?

Wonderful!!

Posted on June 12th, 2017

Best decision I made was switching care to her!

Great doctor for young or old

Posted on April 28th, 2017

#Amazing

Posted on March 31st, 2017

Dr. Vizy is a traditional physician who knows and believes in what she does. She is a caring and respectful physician who listens and take notice. She is one of the best physicians that exists!!!

Magnificent Bedside Manner

Posted on May 25th, 2016

No matter what time my appointment, she always makes me feel like I am the only patient that she has for the day.

professional athlete

Posted on December 5th, 2015

Clinic is fine but my wife and children still prefer to see Dr Vizy

Executive

Posted on November 2nd, 2015

I agree, she was trolled (had to look up what that meant). I don't feel my medical issues are for public consumption, but she helped me with my conditions last year and I'm just getting around to giving her a good review. Shame on me! And it doesn't hurt that she is easy on the eyes.

Whole family sees her

Posted on September 18th, 2015

Dr. Vizy got trolled. I'm 59 and have been seeing her since she started in Beachwood. I have absolutely no complaints. I've seen her from everything from stiches to shingles. I'm not sure how the other reviewer has occasion to talk with other patients, but my 2 adult daughters and their families also see Dr. Vizy and love her. So that's 8 people who would recommend her without reservation.

Great doctor

Posted on September 9th, 2015

Went to see her because I was having trouble sleeping. After 15 minutes office visit, she gets me into see a cardiologist that afternoon and I get open-heart surgery 2 days later. So here when I thought I would get some sleeping pills, I end up with stents instead. Believe me, she listens to you and my family is grateful she does. Only women I've sent flowers to other than my wife.

Disappointed

Posted on August 12th, 2015

Dr. Vizy is very kind and gentle-mannered but I often feel as if my symptoms are brushed off because I "seem" to be in good health. I've been having many symptoms that I've been trying to get to the bottom of and unfortunately she did not offer much help. I suggested that I thought I might have some sort of vitamin deficiency due to a vegetarian diet but she basically shrugged it off. I left the appointment feeling very frustrated. I am looking for an integrated medicine doctor that will take the time to look at the whole picture and help me figure out what's going on.

Disappointed

Posted on July 19th, 2015

Dr. Vizy has been my doctor for two years, but I have decided to move on to someone else. I find her staff to be very rude, they seem annoyed when I call to make an appointment. Every time I have come into Dr. Vizy's office for an appointment, the waiting room is really dirty and smells of smoke. I usually make morning appointments, EVERY time I came in, the receptionist was eating a full Mcdonalds breakfast while she checked me in. It is really gross. Dr. Vizy's nurse called in the wrong dosage for my medication and it took two weeks to get it corrected. During my last visit, I waited an hour in the room for Dr. Vizy. I had so many questions for her, but she seemed to have little information. I have spoken to three other patients who had similar experiences.

Pharmacy Technician

Posted on July 9th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Vizy for over 10 years me and both my children and she is an excellent and outstanding doctor to have.

Will always be my doctor

Posted on June 3rd, 2015

Agree with last review: Dr Vizy is wonderful. She is busy, but I've gotten into the office the next day when I had strep and I've been able to reach her at night about a medication question. Otherwise, it's never been anything really desperate. I guess she is in demand, but the way I look at it, quality, particularly in this field, always is