3.9

Have you seen Dr. Barbara M Weissman?

Dr. Weissmann is an amazing Dr. We travel 4 hours to come and see her. She takes time with my son, listens to our concerns and works with us as a team not. Against us.

She has been a God send

My daughter has CP from shaken baby syndrome almost 13 years ago. She has seizures, dystonia, and spasticity (to name only what Dr. Weissman treats) which has worsened since the onset of puberty. Dr. Weissman has been very helpful with managing my child's issues. She returns calls in the same day, which is a big deal for me because I live 3 hours from her so I rely on her call backs. I can't just drive to her office if my child has a problem. She is very caring! Some neurologists will administer Botox injections while the child is awake, which can be traumatizing on many levels. But Dr. Weissman prefers to put them under general anesthesia so that they aren't in pain and aren't frightened by the needle or multiple injections. In the past, my daughter has had difficulties with anesthesia and has had to stay over night at the hospital. Dr. Weissman called us the day after she was discharged to check up on her. She didn't have to do that but she wanted to make sure my child was feeling better.

Dreadful doctor!

My son suffered for 3 month because she misdiagnosed his issue as constipation. Never go to this doctor!

Very satisfied with this physician!

poor availibility

She dismissed us after we expressed dissappointment that she could not call us for 5 minutes when our son was very ill - very unprofessional

Dr. Barbara M Weissman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.

Dr. Barbara M Weissman Is this you?