Dr. Barbara West Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Barbara West?

Found my melanoma

Posted on April 29th, 2017

Always does a very thorough skin exam;she found my melanoma three years ago that that I didn't even know I had on my back. I see her every six months. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my skin p

Posted on April 19th, 2017

I have been a client of Dr. West for 25 years. She is the best and I now commute from Denver to see her. I trust her implicitly and she has been excellent in her care. I wouldnt trust anyone but her! I highly recommend Dr. West, she is worth the drive! When I leave her office I know I have confidence that all is well and if there was anything to find, Dr. West would have found it.

Posted on April 19th, 2017

My wife and I have gone to Dr. West for many years. She always demonstrates an extensive knowledge of her profession.whether a minor irritation or more serious concern, she knows the best course of treatment .

Dr. West saved my life!

Posted on August 4th, 2016

Dr. West has been an integral part of my family's health as she successfully diagnosed and treated my invasive, malignant melanoma along with my other dermatological issues. She has also taken care of my children when necessary. Dr. West is respectful, kind and takes her time when working with me and my family. The staff is equally respectful and knowledgable. I absolutely would recommend Dr. West and her staff to anyone wanting quality care from a dermatology expert.

Highly recommended

Posted on April 27th, 2016

Dr. West was congenial, knowledgeable, and informative. I couldn't ask for more!

Bad Experience All Around

Posted on August 22nd, 2014

6 years of wasted treatments from this doctor and her associate. And now in addition to the acne she never successfully helped me get rid of, I have chronic yeast infections that were directly caused by the intense antibiotic regimen I was placed on for nearly 2 years. I saw her for years and never actually felt like she cared. It was traumatizing as a 14 year old with severe acne to come to her office, when it should have been a place that I felt I could get the help I so badly needed.

Posted on May 2nd, 2013

I have been going to Dr west off and on for several years to treat my melia and melasma issues. Although she says the melia are difficult to treat, she has been prescribing hydroquinone cream for the melasma. I now realize that the hydroquinone cream is what is directly causing the melia. I don't have health insurance and have been paying out of pocket....very expensive! I would think that a doctor, especially a dermatologist would realize this. This is so frustrating to me. I can't even believe it. I would not recommend her to anyone! What a waste of my time and money. She gets a big thumbs down!

Posted on January 24th, 2017