- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barbara W Zaias MD
Dr. Barbara W Zaias, MD is a doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. They have 51 years of experience. Their specialties include Neurology and Pathology. They speak English.
Dr. Barbara W Zaias has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Barbara W Zaias has the following 4 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorders
51 Years Experience
Graduated in 1968
Dr. Barbara W Zaias Accepts the Following Insurance
- 2232 W Live Oak Dr Los Angeles , CA 90068
More about Dr. Barbara W Zaias
Dr. Zaias graduated from the University of Miami in 1968. Dr. Zaias works in Los Angeles, CA and specializes in Neurology and Pathology.