Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Barbara M Zimmerman
Dr. Barbara M Zimmerman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Page, AZ. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Barbara M Zimmerman has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Barbara M Zimmerman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 4
I've never been treated so poorly in my life by a docter. She cold rude and insensitive. I'm so shocked and offended by the way I was treated ( she actually yelled at me in the lobby of the hospital after I came back to ask why she cancelled my perscription) I should have been home relaxing after my precedure instead I was forced to go back to the hospital because she wouldn't come to the phone when I called to find out why I was denied pain meds. Instead I was left crying ( more so because I was in pain) but also because I was embarrassed that she had yelled out my personal information about how she had treated me for everyone in the hospital lobby to hear. tomorrow morning I am going up to file a complaint I hope no else ever has to go thru what I am feeling now
25 Years Experience
University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPage Hospital, 501 N Navajo, Page, AZ
Dr. Barbara M Zimmerman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Page, AZ.