Dr. Barbara M Zimmerman Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Barbara M Zimmerman?

Would avoid that Doctor!

Dr Zimmerman was the rudest and most condescending doctor Ive ever met. Was told it was normal to be running a high fever during pregnancy.

absolutly horrible

I've never been treated so poorly in my life by a docter. She cold rude and insensitive. I'm so shocked and offended by the way I was treated ( she actually yelled at me in the lobby of the hospital after I came back to ask why she cancelled my perscription) I should have been home relaxing after my precedure instead I was forced to go back to the hospital because she wouldn't come to the phone when I called to find out why I was denied pain meds. Instead I was left crying ( more so because I was in pain) but also because I was embarrassed that she had yelled out my personal information about how she had treated me for everyone in the hospital lobby to hear. tomorrow morning I am going up to file a complaint I hope no else ever has to go thru what I am feeling now

Bed Side Manor is horrific

I have never experienced such rude doctor. She is constantly acting with anger and hate. You can see she is unhappy with herself and it shows big time.

Dr. Barbara M Zimmerman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Page, AZ.