Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barbara Zink
Dr. Barbara Zink, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Coos Bay, OR, with other offices in Brandon, WI and Fond Du Lac, WI (and 1 other location). She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Zink is affiliated with Aurora Baycare Medical Center, Aurora Sinai Medical Center and Waupun Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Barbara Zink has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Barbara Zink is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Zink, (*Doctor's Inc* as my daughter refers to her)has no problem getting a child in for any reason in a timely manner and spends more than enough time attending the child. All 3 of my girls have had Barb as their ped and my oldest is now 23. I wouldn't even think about another pediatrician. Its clear that she really cares about the kids and is one that is not in it for the almighty dollar. LOVE HER.
Dr. Zink is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Aurora Baycare Medical Center
Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Waupun Memorial Hospital
St Agnes Hospital
St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
Bay Area Hospital
Aurora Memorial Burlington
Aurora Health Care Metro
Aurora Medical Center Of Washi
28 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University
Graduated in 1985
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Barbara Zink is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coos Bay, OR.