Dr. Barbra Mccabe Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Barbra Mccabe?

terrible

Posted on June 17th, 2014

I saw Dr. Mccabe when she was treating me as a child in New York. It wasn't until now, many years later that I've decided to speak out. Every year as a young child Dr. Mccabe would try and convince me without my mother present to receive the chicken pox vaccine. Telling me that if I didn't get it, my future children could have problems. First off, for those of you wondering, I had not had signs of the chicken pox at this time in my life, however later blood tests would prove that I already had an immunity. The point of this is not about the chicken pox, its about her trying to scare a young girl every single year of her life without her parent present into receiving medication that was not needed. I find this completely unacceptable and disgusting and I'm glad I knew enough to keep turning her away. You're not a good person.

wonderful doctor in emergency situation

Posted on February 2nd, 2011

My daughter has been seen by Dr. McCabe on a number of occasions for her breathing disorder. Dr. McCabe was very professional and calm during our visit & subsequent stays. When the doctors felt they were could not treat my daughter further (she needed intensive care), they quickly made a decision to airlift her to Childrens Hospital in DC. No hesitation, just did it. That saved my daughter's life on 2 occasions and I will forever be grateful. Today, I saw Dr. McCabe for the 1st time in almost a year at a local restaurant and she remembered me & my daughter and was so happy to see her doing well & breathing like a normal child should. My daughter had surgery in Philadelphia and hasn't needed to go back to the hospital since then (knock on wood), but I feel that Dr. McCabe is 100% capable to care for her and am glad that she is so closeby.

Posted on March 24th, 2010

Dr. Mccabe is a great doctor. She's very knowledgable and caring when our daughter was sent to ER for a very rare disease. She made a quick and accurate decision and our daughter received prompt & proper care. We are very grateful for what Dr. Mccabe did for our daughter.

Posted on November 4th, 2016