Have you seen Barney L Freeman III?

mrs.

after a surgery by another doctor that failed within 2 years DR. FREEMAN took me on as his patient he ordered 6 weeks therapy before surgery and 6 weeks after and the surgery was done 6 years ago and my knee is still doing great.H e had great communication skills with me and was there for me every step of the way he made me feel i was his only patient and i thank him for that

Most wonderful doctor I know!!!

I have used Dr. Freeman for my daughter 23 yrs until she died. He was wonderful with her they formed a special bond..I and my husband have both used him for the same amount of time. He is like a family member to us and we love him very much. I was very pickie about what doctor seen my daughter, so I highly recommend him.

Type 2 Diabetes

Barney L Freeman III is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Southaven, MS.