Dr. Barney C Horvath Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Barney C Horvath?

Horrible

This doctor performed an arthroscopy on my knee. When I still could not use it, he said, "What do you want ME to do??" Obviously botched the surgery and no amount of rehab ever helped. Three years later, and the knee is getting progressively worse. Will need more surgery because it was not done right the first time.

I had surgery by the Dr. Horvath years ago and he corrected the problem. Now that I am getting older and problems are again setting in I have returned to Dr. Horvath for his treatment and sound diagnosis. He is there when I call and an appointment is a telephone call away.

This doctor safety practices in his office is very questioable, Patient be very cautious of his pratices your health could be at risk.

I had knee surgery by Horvath back in the early 1990's - he almost crippled me!!! I had to have several follow up surgeries by another prominent ortho Doctor in Boca Raton who said - well, lets not say what he said - better be careful.

Can't get any better!

I have been a patient of Dr. Horvaths off and on for many years. I have also referred him to friends and even aquaintances and all have been pleased. He has treated me for a spine condition and also did surgery on my knee. I wouldn't want to see anyone else. He is always professional but friendly and I never feel rushed out. His staff is great and he has a caring nurse that is very efficient.

great dr

one of the best

Dr. Barney C Horvath is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coral Springs, FL.