Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barney T Maddox
Dr. Barney T Maddox, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington, TX. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Maddox is affiliated with Lake Granbury Medical Center, Glen Rose Medical Center and Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South. He speaks English.
Dr. Barney T Maddox has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Barney T Maddox has the following 7 expertise
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
Dr. Barney T Maddox is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Maddox is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1979
Curators Of The University Of Missouri
Dr. Barney T Maddox accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsChristopher Wayne Biles Dc, 811 W Interstate 20 Unit G22, Arlington, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Barney T Maddox in this video.
Dr. Barney T Maddox is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.