Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Baron K Ching has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 6
Love doctor Ching. He is listens to his patients very well and provides a detailed explantation of what's going on re: symptoms in a way that we could understand it then he provides the best treatment and home management. He is punctual and very professional. His diagnosis and prescriptions are right of spot. Proud to be under his care. I am confident going to him. He truly cares for his patients.
Dr. Ching has been my PCP for over 20 years. I have recommended him to all my friends and family. He has always been incredibly accurate with my diagnoses. He truly cares about his patients. I am thankful that I have him as my physician. He first correctly diagnosed my grandmother with cancer over 25 years ago and was compassionate, caring, and helpful to my whole family. Due in large part to Dr. ching's efforts, we were able to enjoy my grandmother for awhile longer.
University Of Hawaii John A Burns School Of Medicine
Dr. Baron K Ching accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HMSA Preferred Provider Comp Med
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBaron K F Ching Md, 321 N Kuakini St Ste 708, Honolulu, HI
Dr. Baron K Ching is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.