Dr. Baron T Denniston Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Baron T Denniston?

Excellent doctor

Feel comfortable talking to him and trust him.

I have only been with him for a month, but can tell that he really cares. I think he is going to help me, and that's all that matters to me right now.

I have been a patient of Dr. Denniston for many years. He has diagnosed me well and has done his best to keep me on an even keel all these years. He truly cares about his patients. He is usually running late, but if that's all I ever have to deal with, I feel like I am very lucky to have such a caring doctor.

Dr. Denniston is a beast, he cares about his patients and as a medical student myself id like to set the record straight. His medical knowledge goes beyond child psychiatry, HE WENT TO MED SCHHOL. just like any other doctor. some doctors don't spent time to take care of ppl, he isn't one of those. Also he does his homework when needed!

Accurate Diagnosing of me and my spose. Really The best psychiatrist I have ever seen.

I have been a patient for 2+ years and my wife years longer. Dr. Denniston may run a little behind, but when you get in with him (at least for me and my wife) he NEVER rushes us out. Takes all the time I have needed and will even call you at home after 6:00 P.M. if there are any issues with blood test or other test results. Most doctors are at home by this time. It was great finally getting a diagnosis and the right meds to treat my symptom's that have plagued me for decades (and I have seen several others over the years) and never felt as well as I do now--NORMAL (well as "normal as any one else on this Earth -:)

a gem in the rough

dr. denniston took the time, compassion and care to help me best. he looked at my case from unique angles other dr's had never taken the time to. yes, he tends to run behind, but when you need him he is always there for you. he does not work for a nice car and mansion--he works to help you.i would have never made the strides i have without his help. he is up to current medical studies, well-rounded, and walks off the beaten path.

caring and profesional

afer 5 years i wouldn't see any one else

IF YOU HAVE BIPOLAR DISORDER DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR

i am extremely disappointed by the medical care i received under dr. denniston. not only did it take over 3 months to get an appointment with him, but once i did he did not develop a treatment plan appropriate for someone with bipolar. he prescribed a very strong SNRI antidepressant which caused me to become manic, thus in the long run, causing me extreme emotional and psychological pain, not to mention jeopardizing my position at a new job. He should have never given that type of antidepressant to a patient with a history of hypomanic episodes. Dr.Denniston states his specialty is child and adolescent psychiatry; he should tell his patients this. He should be honest and upfront with patients if he does not have the knowledge, experience and skills to deal with their particular mental illness. My current psychiatrist is johns hopkins trained and was absolutely livid about the medication choices he prescribed for me. In addition, the secretary there is very rude and makes it almost impossible to get any records transferred. I would not recommend Dr. Dennistion to any adult, but specifically, any adult with Bipolar disorder should stay away.

Dr. Baron T Denniston is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Erie, PA.