Dr. Barrett Chapin Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Barrett Chapin?

Horrible experience!

Posted on September 29th, 2016

I have had nothing but a bad experience since I started seeing drs through lrgh. I was referred to him and left the office in tears. He dismissed all my concerns.tried to talk me out of having a biopsy done and also called me heavy and made me out to be some lazy over eater when I told him I have gained 15 lbs in 2 months and I have never had an issue before with weight gain and was very concerned. I'm not sure how he still has a job or is getting referrals. I would not refer him. He is simply working for a un earned pay check. There is nothing worse then feeling hopeless and having a dr do nothing for you. Overall worst experience I have ever had.

Does not listen nor care.

Posted on November 8th, 2013

Long time patient who had to fire Dr Chapin for his lack of ability to foster any concern for well being or health concerns. Expected better but in the long run disappointing, should have listened to the Nurses who gave me the inside track on this guy. Great staff shame the Doctor does not have the same attitude the staff has.

Great Doctor

Posted on April 15th, 2012

After taking care of an overactive thyroid, I crashed real fast and Dr chapin immediatedly changed my meds to one that worked great for me. He has always been there when I needed him.

Needs to be a little more forceful...

Posted on April 11th, 2011

My father has been suffering from severe hypoglycemic episodes without any symptoms in which his blood sugar levels drops down to 30 and he can't even function enough to move. Dr. Chapin told him that he was okay to drive. He will have some explaining to do when someone his hit by his vehicle while having one of these episodes! Now it is up to me to tell my father not to drive. Thanks a lot Doc!

Worth going to

Posted on April 18th, 2010

I went in for a second opinion on my thyroid. He listened to me, examined me, and then fully explained his opinion. He was respectful and curteous. I am glad I went there.

Good Doctor

Posted on April 17th, 2010

I went to Dr. Chapin for help with Diabetes. He was great. He showed me how to get my sugar down ... and he gave me a free glucose meter to check my s ...

Definately Not a Caring Doctor

Posted on January 26th, 2010

When told that I had severe tightness in my neck he replied by suggesting that I do some neck rolls to stretch it out. Unbelieveable! He also told me that thryoid, adrenals and hormones do NOT all work together. I've lived the fact that they DO. He incorrectly read labels to my supplements, never mentioned vitamins etc. Only plus is he is willing to keep hypo at the low end of range and only needs once a yr check ups. I would highly recommend hypo patients to go to a Naturalpathic Doctor who will listen and ask how you feel.

Posted on December 24th, 2009

He's the best, knows what he is doing and very caring.

Posted on October 22nd, 2009

He is a great doctor who cares and is serious about his work. I have been his patient since 6 years and he is the best physician, I can say that because he saved my life too.

Posted on September 11th, 2017