Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Barrett F Schwartz has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Acne Rosacea
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Schwartz seems almost something of an anachronism!! Having seen him several times, I never ceased to wonder how he could continue his unending concern and relentless pursuit of achieving a clinical outcome that BOTH of us were happy with. All the years of treatment failures and wasted dollars from other doctors and dear Dr. Schwartz "went the extra mile" to establish the correct diagnosis and see me through successful treatment and management. I truly hope they "clone" him--he is wonderful!!
43 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Barrett F Schwartz accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBarrett Francis Schwartz Md, N1583 Meadow Ridge Rd, La Crosse, WI
Dr. Barrett F Schwartz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Crosse, WI.