3.6

Highly Dissatisfied

Amazing Doctor and Staff

He is more thorough than any other doctor I have ever experienced. He takes his time with his patients and answers any and all questions. I encountered the surgery center and I thought it had a much more relaxed and "cozy" feel to it. It didn't smell like a hospital or have that ice cold feeling of a hospital. The staff was incredible as well. They were all very knowledgeable and went above and beyond to help me. One of the girls even gave me a ride home after because I couldn't find transportation. Five stars!

Dr Wallis has taken care of both my husband and me. He took the time to call my husband's surgeon at the Mayo Clinic and become familiar with his condition. The surgeon called us the next morning to let us know that we were in excellent hands and I totally agree with him. He also has been very careful to determine my conditions. He takes time and has a lot of patience--very needed in my case.

Fantastic GI physician

Dr. Wallis is humble, caring and brilliant. I am impressed each time I visit his office. His staff is kind and thoughtful.

Do not go to this Doctor

Inadequate Facility for seeing patients. Inadequate Surgery Center.

SIMPLY AMAZING

THIS DR IS SIMPLY AMAZING. I LOVE THE OFFICE AND THE GIRLS.

Dr. Barrett J Wallis is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Crystal River, FL.