Dr. Barrington Lynch Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Posted on July 1st, 2014

Told us wrong info causing us unnecessary hospital procedure and costing us money. Will never recommend.

Billing Practices

Posted on May 18th, 2011

This doctor was assigned to my care when I was admitted for hospitalization from the emergency room. I didn't receive an itemized bill for my care. I also don't remember what services were performed since I was very sick.My group medical insurance paid for my care but the doctor believed he should be paid more. I requested an itemized bill but never received it. Instead, the doctor sent my account to a collection agency. I'm still not sure what medical services the doctor performed. However, I'm certain that he caused more injury than cure by damaging my credit rating.

Posted on January 9th, 2015