Dr. Barry Baker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barry Baker?

Posted on January 15th, 2015

Dr Baker is a excellent doctor,great bedside manner.

Incompetent

Posted on February 17th, 2014

Run don't walk from this incompetent Doctor . Poorly managed care ineffective treatment with Meds prescribed. I went to New Doctor who had to fix all the wrongs Md Baker did.

I like him

Posted on January 24th, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Baker for about 4 years now. If I am sick I just walk in before 1 pm and I am seen. He is very thorough in his testing and even spotted a small tumor on my thyroid when he was palpating my neck to check for swollen glands. His office staff fights among themselves which is a little irritating to watch but is always courteous to me. I would recommend him definitely.

Dr is bad, receptionist is worse

Posted on March 22nd, 2012

When the receptionist picks up the phone she speaks a mile a minute and is very, very rude. Won't let you get a word in. This doctor is a joke. U have to know what is wrong with yourself, because if you don't, he will misdiagnose and give you the safest medication instead of the most effective. He rushes you. No offense but I don't know how this guy passed medical school, and how he could hire such a (word that names with witch) as a front desk worker.

Posted on September 26th, 2011

dr baker didnt display much, if any insight nor knowledge of any information that wasnt at least 15 years old. dr baker has a few old machines in office and a prescription pad. he flashes in and out, simultaneously with several patients. im guessing you can figure out if this is a recommendation .

doesn't examine pts.

Posted on June 15th, 2011

I went to see this doctor because his office is around the corner from where I live. I had an itchy discharge and he didn't ask me any questions, didn't examine me and just gave me some antibiotics for Chlamydia. I'm married in a stable relationship for years and was surprised that he would give me medicine like this. Especially because he didn't suggest having my husband treated. I took the medicine but threw it up immediately. Both me and my husband were tested negative for Chlamydia and I still had my problem. I went to my regular gyn provider and she treated me for a minor yeast infection and treated my husband too. I would not recommend this doctor.

DOCTOR HAS PROMPT APPOINTMENTS AND CARES

Posted on October 19th, 2010

I HAVE BEEN SEEING DR BAKER FOR 5 MONTHS NOW. I HAVE EBEN SATSFIED WITH HIS DIAGNOSIS AND FOLLOW-UP. APPOINTMENTS ARE SET WITH EASE. I CAN USUALLY GET OUT OF THE OFFICE IN 1 HOUR. SINCE I WORK ITS IMPORTANT I MAKE IT OUT IN TIME.

Posted on May 25th, 2010

Does not spend any time with patients

Posted on May 26th, 2017