Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. A Belman
Dr. A Belman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fairfax, VA, with other offices in Frederick, MD and Upper Marlboro, MD (and 2 other locations). He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Urology. Dr. Belman is affiliated with Children's National Medical Center and Inova Fairfax Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. A Belman has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. A Belman has the following 21 expertise
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Inflammation (Pyelonephritis)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Renal Hypertension
- Spermatic Cord Torsion
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Undescended Testis (Cryptorchidism)
- Urethral Diseases
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
- Urinary Bladder Outlet Obstruction
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Diseases
Dr. A Belman is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Belman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Children's National Medical Center
Inova Fairfax Hospital
49 Years Experience
Graduated in 1964
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. A Belman in this video.
Dr. A Belman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfax, VA.