Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Barry I Berger has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
Dr. Berger has a real commitment to his patients. I was seen at LeHigh Valley and Dr Berger spent time talking and understanding my situation. He even called me at home ! I just wish I lived closer so I could be seen for follow ups with him instead of these doctors in Sussex County,DE.
My one year old broke his finger and we were referred to the Allentown VSAS Orthopedic group for follow-up and removal of stitches. The exam rooms were disgusting and very dirty...holes in the walls and the trash cans were over-flowing with trash and rubber gloves! We saw Dr. Berger and I don't think he made eye contact with me once...he spent a total of 2 minutes with us and then ran out without me even understanding what I needed to do with my son's finger. The assistant couldn't get the stitches out after multiple tries, so I insisted she get someone else, as my son was a screaming mess by this time! Another assistant came in, and she got them out...so I thought! One month later, on a visit to his pediatrician, we found three more stitches that the assistant missed! We will NOT be returning to this place. If I could give zero stars, I would.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Berger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1992
Union Memorial Hospital
Dr. Barry I Berger accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLvpg Orthopedics, 1250 S Cedar Crest Blvd Ste 110, Allentown, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Barry I Berger in this video.
Dr. Barry I Berger is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Allentown, PA.