Dr. Barry D Berson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barry D Berson?

I highly recommend Dr.Berson. Not only did he fit me in for an apptionment the same day I called but he helped me get referrals to have a procedure done that day because I was in so much pain. He also got me an appiontment to see a very busy breast surgeon directly after his appointment. I have never experienced treatment and thoughtfulness to this degree from a doctor before. He also explained the whole procedure and did not rush me at all. He called and followed up with results twice. Amazing doctor!

A great doctor

Dr. Berson is wonderful. He's kind, calming and thorough in making sure that anything suspicious is investigated. Highly recommended!

Dr Berson is an amazing physician. My surgeon said that Dr Berson saved my life. Dr Berson found a tiny thing on my mammo. He called me into his office and showed me what he was concerned with and then slowly, patiently, and thoughtfully explained what his concern was and the best way to check it. He then did the biopsy...he even gave me his cell number in case I had any questions or concerns that I wanted to speak with him about. He is great. He took care of me with care and compassion. I am forever indebted.

He is the best.

The women who check you in are uniformly not interested in you and bored. The technicians are excellent. Dr. Berson is the best!

He, and his staff, are extemely caring, courteous, and professional. He saved my life!