Dr. Barry Bieber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barry Bieber?

Posted on January 6th, 2016

I love Dr. Bieber! He and his staff are awesome, caring and compassionate people. I recommend him to anyone as he has delivered my 3 children and cared for me since he arrived in Alexandria. My first child was born in 2007 and I would not go anywhere else!

Posted on May 19th, 2015

Dr. Bieber and his staff are caring and compassionate. He provided excellent care during a very difficult time. He is highly knowledgeable and skilled. Every visit with Dr. Bieber has been wonderful. He is always willing to spend time with me and explain (in detail) what is going on. I can't praise Dr. Bieber enough!

Posted on January 6th, 2015

I love Dr Bieber. He's very easy to talk to. He answers questions fully. I feel like he goes above and beyond. My last Gyn, I felt like I was herded cattle being moved through so quickly and roughly. Not at Dr Bieber's office! I feel like I matter!!!!!!!!!!

Hard to get appointment

Posted on July 15th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. J. Beiber for 6 yrs. I have never had a problem making a appointment. Now I have to wait 3 months for a appointment and I am an establish patient. Something is wrong with this system. I guess I will have to find another doctor. He is an excellent doctor but having to wait 3 months for appointment is ridiculus.

AWESOME DOCTOR!

Posted on April 23rd, 2011

Dr. Bieber is an awesome doctor with a top notch staff. I've been a patient for over 5 years and I thoroughly enjoy the entire experience (as much as you can, lol). Dr. Bieber treats you as if you are extended family. He delivered my twins in 2011 and saved my life immediately following the delivery. During my critical experience, Dr. Bieber rarely left my side and would not allow any other doctor to touch me until he was there.. I believe he slept at the hospital that week. My family and I were able to get his personal contact information GIVEN THE SEVERITY OF MY ILLNESS! I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Bieber....

Awesome

Posted on January 26th, 2011

Posted on September 20th, 2010

He is a wonderful dr. Always caring and answers everything you need to know before you even ask! He is super wonderful

Posted on December 22nd, 2016