Dr. Barry Billington Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barry Billington?

Posted on December 9th, 2016

Dr. Billington has been my doctor for several years now. I find him very compitent physician, friendly, prompt, easy to get an appointment the next day, a hjghly qualifiedphysician

small business owner

Posted on August 25th, 2016

I really like Dr Billington, he's a no nonsense doctor. He listens to what I have to say, he takes time with me to answer my questions. I had a knee injury a couple of years ago that most doctors would have advised to have surgery on right away. However, Dr. Billington was wait and see what happens with conservative measures instead. I did what he said, then I started my own type of physical therapy. My knee continued to get stronger. I went to see him a year later about my knee, he did various tests on it that would have hurt so much when I first injured it. He pronounced it healed and put "possible Mencius tear healed" on there. He was correct! My knee is fine now and I have resumed all the activities I enjoyed before my injury. Thank you Dr Billington!

Poor. Just poor.

Posted on February 28th, 2013

This doctor has no interest in helping anyone who actually has pain in their life. If you are unfortunate enough to be afflicted with anything that requires that you take any kind of pain medication whatsoever, this doctor will not even see you as a new patient. HOWEVER, you are not told this until AFTER you have made the trip ALL the way to their office, a long and painful process all by itself; at which time the doctor will REFUSE to even see you as a new patient if you require even the smallest amount of pain management, not even a brief discussion of your pain issue. If this is their ridiculous policy, that is their right, but the least they could do would be to warn new patients about this when they make their first appointment - BEFORE they make the journey to the office. This doctor was rude and honestly I consider it a blessing not to have been accepted as a new patient.

Would Not Recommend

Posted on April 18th, 2012

Doesn't give me the TRUST factor you need in a doctor.

Out of town but needed a doctor

Posted on July 20th, 2009

My Seattle primary cancer physician, knowing I was on a extended visit to Northern Ca, advised me to have a doctor in Redding check my tyroid levels and prescribe treatment as necessary. I was turned down by several doctors. Dr Billington got me in the next day. The first thing I noticed was how relaxed and happy the office staff appeared. Dr Billington, I found, was very easy to talk to, quickly assessed my needs and precribed medication. I felt better in very short order. I have since been back regarding other medical issues. If Dr Billington was located in Seattle, he would be my choice for my primary physician.

Posted on November 22nd, 2017