Dr. Barry Blitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barry Blitz?

Closure

Posted on November 22nd, 2017

Let’s make it quick and just say Dr. Blitz and Dr. Ercolani ended a four year mystery making me feel healthy once again. Thank you both very much. I would highly recommend Dr. Blitz. He is an excellent physician!

Tremendously Talented, a complete Professional!

Posted on January 1st, 2017

Performed a very difficult and intricate surgery on me, with zero complication. Smart, personable, and thorough!

Posted on December 13th, 2016

very nice Dr, but the staff is horrible, very rude in the phone and Mary the lady who schedulle surgeries WILL NOT call you back, I waited for over a month and left over 30 voice messages before went somewhere else.

He doesn't believe in pain medicine, but for Tylenol, after he lasers your prostate

Posted on August 19th, 2016

Worst urologist, but only if you have surgery, I have ever had the displeasure to hire. Bar none in over 50 years of going to them!

My urology experience

Posted on May 22nd, 2016

Dealing with bladder cancer was make well managed through the efforts of Dr. Blitz, I have recommended Dr Blitz to family menbers and friends, and associates.

patient

Posted on May 5th, 2016

I have been seeing DR blitz for almost years for prostate cancer. I underwent external beam radiation for my treatment, my psa over time is now undetectable do to the work of DR blitz. I always had great confidence in him as a uriologist and as a person. I thank him for all his help and highly recommend him

Posted on April 1st, 2016

I have complete trust in him and his abilities! Wonderful Doctor with great people skills and he spent time explaining things.

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

As a new patient I had an 11:30 am appointment with Dr Blitz. Upon signing in I noticed there were several other people with scheduled appointment times on the list also for 11:30! After waiting 1hr 10 min. I told the receptionist that I was tired of waiting and that I was leaving. She offered no explanation as to the delay. I believe I can get better service elsewhere!

Posted on January 6th, 2015

Dr. Blitz was wonderful. Not only does he listen but he truley cares and wants to help make my medical problems better! I thank him and his staff for all their help.

Excellent urologist.

Posted on January 3rd, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Blitz for over 5 years. When I moved to Florida my primary care doctor referred me to Dr. Blitz. I could not be more confident in this man. Several of my friends and neighbors at Shellpoint see him, and we all agree, he is excellent. I feel confident referring him to anybody that needs a skillful doctor and a great listener.

Posted on February 19th, 2013

I have had a long history of urology problems, so I have seen a lot of urologists. He is the best of them all. Infinitely recommended.

The Greatest and My Hero!

Posted on February 11th, 2013

Dr. Blitz performed a bladder sling for me 12 years ago and made my life worth living. It works perfectly and I could continue to work. My condition was severe and he made it well. He is my Hero and the Best Dr. Thank you Dr. Blitz Five Stars for you!!!!