Dr. Barry Blumenthal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barry Blumenthal?

Excellent

I have been going to Dr. Blumenthal for over 20 years. He is extremely thorough & experienced. He has a wonderful bedside manner that is friendly & compassionate.

Dr pompous

A very pompous man. No bedside manor and a sense of entitlement.

A traumatizing experience - think twice!

I was so traumatized by this doctor that I left my appointment in tears. He made several mistakes during what was supposed to be a routine procedure. He was also short tempered and indecisive about my treatment. He told me things about my specific situation that weren't accurate at all. Never again!

Dr. Blumenthal is very professional but still is personal and caring. He is very honest and made me feel comfortable before my surgery. He has a great staff especially Sandy. They all will make you feel that you are getting the best care.

Wouldn't go to anyone else.

Recently Dr Blumenthal did a surgery on me that really changed my life. He is so caring and really makes you feel comfortable. He has always been very informational and out for my best interest, i would reccomend him to anyone.

I have been seeing Dr. Blumenthal since I was 16. He is very professional, but also friendly. He recently treated me through a high risk twin pregnancy. He was honest and thorough with me and always reassuring too. His staff is great, especially his nurse, Sandy.

Wonderful OBGYN

Dr.Blumenthal delivered some of my families babies and my daughter on feb 20, 1985 in mowbray south africa. He is a great Doc, and my daugher has 18m ...

Excellent GYN

I had some issues that ultimately made me dread my annual checkups, but Dr. Blumenthal had an excellent bedside manner and always reassured me that whatever the issue, we were going to figure it out and get it taken care of. He always was upfront and direct with me - gave me all my options before telling me what his suggestions were. He's also very personable and puts you at ease in what would normally be an uncomfortable situation.

Dr. Barry Blumenthal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Chester, OH.