Dr. Barry P Boden Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Barry P Boden?

For the past 5 years I have seen Dr. Boden for knee and shoulder problems resulting from prior accidents, which left me with some mobility disability that has increased with age. Dr. Boden has been diligent in his efforts to diagnosis underlying causes of my complaints. He listened to my concerns and made treatment recommendations which have improved my condition over time. He recently conducted surgery on my knee at Chevy Chase Surgery Center. I received excellent scheduling, pre-op care, and surgery support from the staff of both offices. Dr. Boden provided clear instructions and follow-up care. I am thankful to have found a doctor with his qualifications to attend to my orthopedic needs, and will refer new patients to him gladly.

Very good Doctor

Dr. Boden is wonderful! He was very kind and supportive through my whole surgery and recovery process.

I am a Sister(nun)and Alsoo a Social Worker 😀

I had surgery of My Meniscus in the right Knee!!Dr.Barry P.Boden has been An excellent Doctor and A very Professional one😀I want to Thank My Dear God that I had these surgery with Him and I say that He is an Expert in His area 😀God Bless Him and all His Amazing Staff and also His Family!God Bless😀!!!

Dr. Barry Boden

From the moment I met Dr. Boden I felt at ease. He gave me the news about my condition (badly torn rotator cuff) without beating around the bush, and then when he answered my concerns he was attentive, confident and reassuring: I felt I was in good hands. For months after the operation he was meticulous in his evaluations, incredibly friendly and very caring. He was accessible. I would recommend him most enthusiastically to anyone to needs surgery within his field of expertise.

A Job Well Done

Dr. Boden and his staff did an exceptional job at repairing my shoulder tendon rupture. From my first visit to my last in-office follow up, Dr. Boden and his staff treated me with professionalism and care. The best ortho doc ever!

Highly Recommend

My experience with Dr. Boden was excellent. I appreciated his conservative approach. He did not, as he put it, "rush to surgery," but prescribed physical therapy first for my knee injury from a car accident. However, when it was evident that therapy was not working, he did not hesitate to recommend arthroscopic surgery, which was clearly the right decision. The surgery was successful. I had almost no pain, even immediately afterward, and my knee is already, at a couple of weeks, very close to pre-accident condition and I have resumed my gym workouts. Dr. Boden also referred me to a hand surgeon for the another injury from the same accident...an excellent referral. I completely recommend Dr. Boden for his highly professional manner and surgical skills.

Excellent surgeon, personable and sensitive

Dr. Boden repaired my daughter's torn ACL. He was attentive, sensitive, on time for appointments and responsive to all of our questions and concerns. He educated us on the process and was with us every step of the way. The office staff was excellent as well. Dr. Boden made sure that my daughter's physical therapy was the right fit for her needs. I highly recommend Dr. Boden.

Great for Knee Surgery

Dr. Boden is excellent! I tore my ACL and met with several different doctors to discuss my treatment. Dr. Boden gave me a very complete breakdown of all possible options, and also demonstrated an excellent understanding of my specific circumstances when giving his recommendation. I had absolute confidence in him and the surgery went great. The office can get busy sometimes, which is a byproduct of having so many good practitioners there. Arriving early helps, as does scheduling for less popular times. It can also be hard to get through to the office staff if I had a question or needed a refill. Often I was on hold for a while. My recommendation is to ask for the specific extension of the patient coordinators so you can call straight through.

Leave Dr. Boden as far as possible

I had an appointment @ 8:50 AM, and I arrived @ 8:40 AM. I waited 40 minutes outside, and 10 minutes inside the clinic room, but Dr. Boden did not show face at all. I have to cancel the appointment. What a terrible experience!

This is a superb medical practice. My son's surgery went extremely well. I like the staff here so much that I've become a patient for my orthopedic needs.

Knee injury

I had an ACL reconstruction surgery and Dr Boden was my doctor. He did an amazing job with my knee and getting my back to being a full time dad.