Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Barry J Borm has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I arrived at the ER with a very severe migraine. It was not my first visit to that ER due to a horrible migraine, and the previous doctor had correctly diagnosed and treated me immediately. Unfortunately, that doctor was not around. After waiting an eternity to be seen by someone, Dr. Borm came in to the exam room and flat-out accused me of being an addict who just wanted a shot of Demerol, even as I was puking my guts out right in front of him. Even after calling my personal physician and being told that I do in fact suffer from severe migraines, he maintained his hostile attitude and only reluctantly ordered the pain medication. I have not returned to that ER, because I never want to see Dr. Borm again.
29 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Barry J Borm accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Barry J Borm is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chula Vista, CA.