Dr. Barry Broomberg Is this you?

30 years of great service

Posted on February 7th, 2013

Dr Broomberg has been our family doctor for 30 years and has done an outstanding job. We consider him a blessing to our family.

Business owner

Posted on October 25th, 2012

I would rate Dr. Broomberg a 5 stars plus ! I been going to see Dr Broomberg for over 25 years. I would never want to see another dr. When I recently needed a monogram and he fould two Lumps:( they called from the office to get me into the scripts breasts center. ASAP !Thank you Dr. broomberg for saving my life:) iI was handle with care:)God bless you Dr. Broomberg!

Outstanding Physician

Posted on May 22nd, 2012

Dr Broomberg is a warm & caring person, a real old fashion country doctor.His professionalism and bedside manner are outstanding, and I have recommended him to friends and family for many years.

Don't be fooled, this place is a JOKE!!!

Posted on May 11th, 2011

Hi Folks, I usually don't take the time to post ratings unless I truly feel that I need to warn the public of how BAD something is. This place is an absolute JOKE and I can't believe the good reviews I've seen. You wait and you wait and you wait and then Dr. Broomberg comes in gives a quick diagnosis and then sends you on your way. He gave me very little instruction and I felt absolutely lost after leaving that place. I'd like to also note that he was chatting about the patient's cancer issues in the room next door and how bad it was . . . as he was working with me. How unprofessional!! Another note, the front desk is closed from noon - 2PM (and they don't return on time). Apparently they need a 2 hour lunch. Last time I went in to get tested for diabetes and they lost my file and basically told me I was misdiagnosed the first time. It's frustrating just talking about this place. Oh and I just recently went in and Dr. Broomberg is now gone for 1 month. His replacement wreaks of cigarettes . . . . very reassuring to know your doctor doesn't care about his own health.

A very uncaring and unprofessional doctor and staff!!!!

Posted on March 9th, 2011

I was with this doctor for a year. Suddenly, my herniated disc in my neck got severely worse and the pain was beyond belief!! I needed some forms signed and faxed back to me for my disability and the staff, Carrie, kept telling me for 3 days that it was ready and she would be faxing it to me within 30 minutes. On the 3rd day, I called them 3 times to see why it never was faxed and she lied and said she never told me that and that I was disruptive to their office for calling them 3 times in one day!! She is lazy and very uncaring about the pain her patients are in. They told me on the 3rd day they were discharging me as a patient and not to call them anynore!! Wow!! What caring and professionalism is that!!?? Never go to this doctor if you are in severe pain because they don't care how you are or what you are going through!!

Posted on January 22nd, 2009

Dr. Broomberg had never spent enough time with me while he was my prymary care physician. He miss diagnosed the numbness in my feet, even though I had diabetes therefore, did not prescibe any corrctive measures and now my feet are completely numb and the damage cannot be reversed. He sent my wife to a specialist, who diagnosed cancer and Broomberg, not only did not follow up with her but never returned her calls. It's my opinion that he's only out for easy cash and is not a good physician. His new "valet" service is a joke and he and his partner should not be allowed to practice medicine.

Posted on August 14th, 2015