Dr. Barry C Freeman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barry C Freeman?

Abrasive

Was my dad's doctor for years. Came to see him on his deathbed and said, "well, this is the end." No bedside manner at all!

Kind and Caring Doctor

Dr. Freeman takes the time to listen. My whole family goes to Dr. Freeman including my elderly parents. He is old style and is really comforting towards his patients. Also, very accommodating. Been using Dr. Freeman for fifteen years. He is very knowledgeable and gives good referrals. There you have it.

He's fine if you have a problem during his office hours, but if you need to contact him or his office after hours forget it. The answer service is a terrible message recording which you can't hear and disconnects you most of the time. You can almost never get to the point of speaking to a covering doctor.

Excellent doctor Dr. Freeman is very knowledgeable friendly and kind . He and his wonderful staff Gail, Eileen, Maryann and Silvia go over and above just like him . We are very lucky to have him as our doctor. The staff is very knowledgeable , kind, helpful. I can't say enough about them. We have been patients for my years and are very happy.

the office is busy and you may have to wait for an appointment but they will fit you in for emergency. DR Freeman is patient and takes his time to listen a very rare quality these days.

patient

Receptionist is abrasive and abrupt on the phone and in person. does not let you get a word in edge wise and jumps to quick conclusion without listening which lead to an unneccesary appointment and co-pay when I only needed to come in for blood work. Demands payment before services rendered. You have to pay before you get to ask questions. Lab tech is also very rough and talks to you like you are a ignorant. when I asked what lab service they used last I was in she refused to reply.She said I didn't need to know.Rude! Dr Freeman is tired. I think he wants to retire. When I told him my concerns about my chronic inflamation and swelling he said I should just cut salt. I never ad salt to y food and I avoid salty foods altogether. He may have too many older (geriatrics) patients that over complain about everything. I think he is capable but not interested.

Solid

Very laid back and informal but highly skilled; knows his business.