Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barry M Cabuay
Dr. Barry M Cabuay, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with another office in Minneapolis, MN. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Cabuay is affiliated with Cambridge Medical Center, District 1 Hospital and FirstLight Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. Barry M Cabuay has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Cabuay is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Barry M Cabuay accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- BCBS MN BluePrint
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Medica Ridgeview Comm Network
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Barry M Cabuay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.