Dr. Barry B Ceverha Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barry B Ceverha?

Back in 2011 my dad suffered 2 serious falls which led to a subdural hematoma. It was a pretty severe case and Dr. Ceverha ended up doing three craniotomies, one week apart from each other. We thought we were going to lose my dad, and we were falling apart. Dr Ceverha was such an amazing, compassionate, and caring doctor during the entire process. Everytime I was resistant to do yet another brain surgery, Dr Ceverha would talk me off the ledge and help put things in perspective. I cannot say enough wonderful things about him. And his sense of humor was a big factor in helping me keep it together when I would become overwhelmed and a crying mess : ) 4 years later I still have my dad, and I thank Dr Ceverha for it every day.

He was my husband's doctor and he gave us such supreme medical care and kindness. Loved his sense of humor too. Helped with our difficult case, which he handled with ease. I have full confidence in this doctor.

New Pateints so things take time.

Dry sense of humor like my dad, which is perfect for us as a family.

I heartily concur with the contents of all earlier reviews which have been posted on this web page by others, which state in different words Dr. Ceverha's following outstanding qualities: Compassion, calmness, competence, unbelievable stamina for hard work for very long hours in the demanding field of neurosurgery and pre- and post-surgical patient care, and, as an added bonus, a most charming sense of gentle humor which uplifts even a patient in his serious situation as well as the patient's family caregivers. Dr. Ceverha has been serving his patients in the above manners for a long time. Most wonderful.

Chris Plante

In late 1994 Dr. Ceverha performed a very delicate and complex surgery on our son when he was only 3 months old, removing a tumor from the base of the skull. Our son is now 17 and in great health, doing all the things that a young man his age would do. He's smart, very creative, and very good looking, too. Thank you Dr. Ceverha.

Dr Ceverha

I can not sau enough great things about Dr. Ceverha. He has the best bedside mannor I have ever seen in a Doctor, while knowing when we were nervous, and scared, he has a great way of calming nerves and being very kind and at the same time realistic. Spinal surgery or brain surgery is a very scary scary thing, and he is with out a doubt whom I would recommend to anyone!!!He worked on a spinal disc protusion

Best in the Biz.....

My experience with Dr. Ceverha, Bob and the entire stuff was great.