Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Barry D Friedman
Barry D Friedman is a Doctor primarily located in Beverly Hills, CA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 6
I saw Dr. Friedman a few weeks ago and just had to wait 10 mins...I have been to multiple psychiatrists over the past 10 or so years and Dr. Friedman is the only one who I truly feel comfortable with. I was really impressed with his depth of knowledge and insight. I'm really confident that I'm on the right track with him. The meds he put me on have made a HUGE difference. Thank you, thank you!!
Dr Friedman was probably a good doctor years ago, but now he's just lazy. After waiting to see him (and you always have to wait because he is always running late) his appointment for 15 minutes only takes less than 5. His bedside manner is horrible- he barely talks to you or even looks at you and is constantly looking things up on his computer because he doesn't remember. You have to remind him about your reason for being there. He basically just writes you whatever prescription and could care less about you and your health.If that wasn't enought-his office staff is HORRIBLE- they're rude and don't let you know when he's running late- and when I say late I mean half hour or more and like I said before he's ALWAYS late. So I really wouldn't bother arriving on time for his appointments except that they charge you a fee if you're past 10 minutes. I'd like to charge them a fee for my time.So if you're desperate and don't have anyone else see Dr. Friedman- but don't expect him to care.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions9171 Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA
Barry D Friedman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.