Dr. Barry Edison Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barry Edison?

excellent

Posted on February 7th, 2014

Always a positive experience . Very thorough, very pleasant staff and doctor.

Posted on March 29th, 2012

Great doc, great office, very good experience! I love my glasses!

AWFUL experiences here

Posted on March 17th, 2012

Suffering headaches regularly, my first appt was in Dec/11 and after 3.5 MONTHS, mid-March, I could only get 3 visits - two times hands me eye drops for dry eyes which of course does not work. Third visit does nothing but say there's nothing wrong with you. Over-books, you wait forever and then sweeps you in and out like lighening saying I have other patients to attend to! I told him how I felt with him dragging this out and he and his nurse were dreadfully arrogant. RUN AS FAR AWAY FROM THIS ONE AS YOU CAN

Rick Barry

Posted on June 28th, 2011

I am typically the type of person to have some anxiety about appointments with doctors, but my visit with Dr. Edison was a pleasant one from start to finish. The atmosphere and decor of the office was relaxing and Dr. Edison is friendly and reassuring. He and his staff are very polite and competent. I would recommend this eye doctor to any of my friends and family

Posted on June 17th, 2011

Excellent office experience. Pleasant staff. Doctor very personable and thorough. Overall...good experience.

My favorite doctor!!

Posted on May 26th, 2011

I am a new patient to this practice and I was impressed from the moment I walked in the door. The decor was as warm and inviting as the office staff. Upon meeting Dr. Edison, I immediately felt at ease. He was friendly and thourough and obviously very capable of treating my condition. I would recommend Dr. Edison to family and friends in a heartbeat!

Posted on April 20th, 2011

A wonderful man, very caring and thorough, excellent with kids. A doctor who respects and likes his patients, which is a rare and wonderful trait.

Posted on July 12th, 2010

Great eye doctor, very nice personality, does great work.

Felt unhappy after my consult

Posted on March 8th, 2010

I was recommended to see Dr. Edison due very serious eye problems with my lower lids. The nurse took a very good and comprehensive history of why I was seeing the doctor and I even asked her if he would be seeing this long history that I gave her and she assured me of that. However, as soon as he came into the room, never looking at the history that I gave he said to me.."I am not touching you". I was taken aback. I felt like crying because he assumed I was coming for upper lid surgery consult. I had to stop him in his tracks and go over the same history so he would listen and understand why I was consulting him. Ultimately, he said my eyes were not normal, but dismissed me and said he'd not touch me. I went out of that appointment so upset and unhappy. I would never go to him again nor refer another person to him. He insulted me and made me very upset.

Posted on July 27th, 2017