Dr. Barry A Ehrlich Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Barry A Ehrlich?

Best Urgent Care Experience

I closed the car door on my finger, and my primary care physician instructed me to go to Urgent Care in Waltham for an xray. I did that and met with Dr. Ehrlich afterwards. He listened, was thorough, kind and funny, all qualities I appreciate. Excellent experience.

Professional, light-hearted, knowledgeable, and thorough!

Visited Dr. Ehrlich at the N-W Urgent Care office (Waltham, MA). Had a tick bite and rash, and accompanying headache and fatigue. Wanted to rule out Lyme Disease. He talked me through his entire diagnostic decision making process, and took the time and energy to make sure I understood his rationale, and that he was making the right decision. It is extremely rare for a physician to commit so much time to a single patient; he was extremely thorough, knowledgeable, and I highly recommend him.

Dr. Barry A Ehrlich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waltham, MA.