Dr. Barry Eisen Is this you?

1.6

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Barry Eisen?

Will never return

Posted on December 19th, 2015

Rude, horrible bedside manners, didn't bother to look at my chart before asking me why on earth they had sent me to see him. They never bothered to call back with the test results. Week after went to see another GI at another hospital and was on route to a colonoscopy & endoscopy a week after. I am so tired of doctors who think they are too good to do their jobs!!!

Do not bother this doctor!! Try anyone else!

Posted on April 5th, 2012

I was referred to this doctor by my Cancer Care Center. It took a whole month to get the appointment. I had to fill out the most obnoxious questionaire. I did everything that the office asked for and finally got an appointment. I traveled two hours and was sick twice on the way and once after arriving. I was kept waiting in a cold little room while he read over all the information which I provided. He then sent in a little nurse to tell me that he was NOT going to see me because he didn't want to act as asecond opinion for another doctor. I had not seen the other doctor in 5 years!! He read the chart wrong and when I explained to the nurse she left again, keeping me waiting for another 20 minutes. He refused to see me!!! I have NEVER been treated so poorly by anyone, much less a supposedly professional! I would NOT reccomend this doctor to ANYONE,EVER!!!!

Patient Beware!

Posted on February 25th, 2011

Very rude, arrogant, condescending. I have stomach trouble and he asked me some questions, some of which I could not answer with a quick perfect answer. He rolled his eyes at me! Rolled his eyes! He's awful. His ratings are awful. I told him I had black, tarry stools, he ignored me, and he didn't even give me one of those take-home envelope tests that checks for blood.That's unheard of. I wanted him to look at the meds I am taking and see if the problem could be there. After spending 35 min at home filling out a list of my meds, he wanted me to recite them all for him when he had the list on a clipboard on his lap. DO NOT GO to Eisen unless you want to be abused and mis-diagnosed.

What a nightmare