Dr. Barry D Elson Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Barry D Elson?

The best doctor I've ever had

The smartest Dr. have seen and really has helped with almost all health issues. He is a real professional highly recommend him

Misdiagnosed and treated with incorrect meds and herbs causing injury. Poor follow-up, cavalier uncaring attitude.

Avoid At All Costs

Worst ever! I was in the waiting room ready for my appointment with him, BUT he took another patient who had just arrived and was still filling out her new patient information! I waited 40 minutes past my appointment time. He then informed me he had to go to lunch and could only spend 5 minutes with me on my follow-up visit. 5 minutes was long enough for me!!!! Not worth the wait and rudeness. He had given me estrogen-progesterone pills which gave me 3X the number of hot flashes I had before seeing him. And when I told him this, he said, "That's impossible!" As if I can't recognize a hot flash and can't count how many I have each day! He had also prescribed the wrong dosage of thyroid medication, but refused to believe it wasn't working as well as my California doctor's meds had. My Calif. doc is a very well-known preventive medical doctor who has written many books, videos, conferences, etc. and whom Dr. Elson respected greatly. He then tried to give me unnecessary IV nutritional treatment, but I declined this expensive, unneeded, invasive treatment. This man is incompetent, insensitive, rude, arrogant and only cares about making money.

I realized I can't even comment on much of the "experience" Long story short, I went in to these people to get a second opinion on a diagnosis. On my very first visit, they took about a pint of blood from me, and used upwards of 50 little blood vials. It's over 3 weeks later, and the only contact I've had are with nurses who keep telling me to keep waiting. I told them when I first saw them that I would be leaving the country fairly soon and that if possible, I'd like some medical advice prior to leaving. I leave in a few days. So, that's apparently not going to happen. Also, when I tried to make a follow up appointment, they scheduled me two months out. Don't visit these people.

Not an Allergist or Immunologist

Dr. Barry D Elson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Conway, MA.