Dr. Barry L Eppley Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Barry L Eppley?

Doesn’t respond well to unhappy patients

I had a custom silicome implant with Dr. Eppley and wasn’t too happy with the results. His demeanor really changed when I expressed that. Way less friendly, and he became totally withdrawn in terms of offering any type of aesthetic advice, so I was basically on my own with the revision design. He also charged me almost full price for the revision. Overall it was a very disappointing experience.

Poor follow up, but other than that, pretty good

horrible cheek implant

I had a reconstructive cheek implant done by Dr. Eppley exactly one year ago. The implant now is protruding outward as though it is bent and defective. It is also obviously placed too high and my face asymmetry is worse now than before I had the surgery. The only advice I got from Dr. Eppley was that I could come back and have a "corrective procedure" done. The guy butchered my face and does not want to accept his bumbling mistakes! I advise anyone to stay away from this guy!

This doctor is very professional and really cared about my results. I highly recommend him.

Terrible

Only good at self-promotion. Greedy and unethical. He lulled me into a false sense of security during our consultations, then treated me like trash during post-op appointments. My face is worse than it was before and its obvious especially when I discuss with other plastic surgeons. Dr. Eppley stopped answering my messages and claims no mistakes were made on his end.

I would highly recommend.

I had a full wrap-around custom jawline/chin implant with Dr. Eppley and I am very happy with the results. I have e-mailed him a dozen times with questions during my recovery and included photos of my recovery process, etc. He has always emailed me back the same day and has always been helpful, patient and nice.

MASTOPEXY Disaster

I went to Dr. Eppley for a mastopexy. What a disaster. One is 4 inches higher than the other and the bottom scar is long. It did not have to be this long to get lift. I am only a small B cup. He offered to fix it but I would have to pay him and the operating room charge and the anestisiologist doctor again. I don't mind paying the anesthesiologist and operating room costs, but I do mind paying Dr. Eppley again. I can understand if the difference between the breast was slight but it's bad.My gyn said it was a bad result.

Dr.Eppley is a great surgeon, who does excellent work!

Dr.Eppley is absolutely the best! He has performed cosmetic surgeries on me since 1998. I wouldn't have anyone, but him do my procedures. He has made me look and feel so much better. His office and staff members are great!

After four surgeries from a neurosurgeon, Dr Eppley was able to redo the stitches and left me feeling normal again. Thank you.

downsized large breast implant and breast fold/breast pocket revision

I went to Dr. Eppley to downsize overly large implants placed by another surgeon. I am very happy with the result and I found him very professional and is a straight shooter. I have read some bad reviews of him and they are hard for me to believe but everyone's experience is different. I have had multiple breast procedures with a different surgeon who could not give me a desireable result. He gave me what I asked and that is all anyone wants. There is some woman out there that posted a nightmare story about how he destroyed her face. This woman eventually committed suicide and he won a suit against her so I am assuming her complaints were unfounded since a judge thought so. Not saying she is crazy but she may have not been the best candidate for plastic surgery that was probably the only error he made. Lastly, I live out of town and Dr. Eppley had not problem communicating via telephone, email , and Skype.

Dr. Eppley