Dr. Barry Bass Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barry Bass?

Very supportive

Posted on April 16th, 2015

Dr Bass is a very, kind, fair man, that cares about his patients. He has seen me through a tough amputation and many infections and has always been encouraging to my husband and I. He treats us both in a way, we are a package deal. Always willing to spend time with his patients, I never feel rushed. Always wants what is best for me, whatever that may be, and I feel like we work as a team. I will be loyal to him as long as he practices medicine, I've been with him for almost 5 years.

Horried Staff

Posted on October 1st, 2014

The Best

Posted on May 21st, 2013

My husband had spinal surgery that was supposed to be "routine". The after effects created a need for a second, more invasive surgery. After the second surgery, he had severe complications. Neither the surgeon nor any of the several specialists that the hospital brought in had any idea what was wrong, and therefore, had no idea how to treat it. The only thing they could do was medicate him into oblivion until they were able to figure out the problem. After two weeks of extremely, overwhelming narcotic dosages to keep him sedated and still no answers, Dr. Bass walked into his room after 8:00pm. Within minutes, he had accurately diagnosed the exact problem, reviewed his drug regimen and corrected it to treat the complications. After leaving the hospital, we met with Dr. Bass each week. He cycled down the drug routine each time until within a couple of months, my husband was drug free. When we met with him, Dr. Bass monitored extremely close my hysband's reactions, mood swings, etc. beyond that, he would ask me questions to gauge how the new medicine regimen was working. He was never a soft, cuddly doctor; however, that would not have been effective in guiding my husband through the very serious, dangerous path off of the meds that he had been put on in the hospital. If you want cuddly...he is not your doctor. If you want extremely knowledgeable both in medicines and how to handle patients who are on them, he is a gift. We were told after my husband was fully recovered and off of the meds by his surgeon that they never expected him to be able to be pain med free. They thought with the types and levels he had been given that he would be pain med addicted until it ruined him. Dr. Bass was our salvation and we are forever grateful to him.

Posted on April 26th, 2013

After a year of spending thousands of dollars at this office I'm no closer to pain relief, His staff treats me horribly - when I tell them how I'm feeling they often just revert to "most patients..." Well I am not "most patients" I am an individual person and would like to be treated like one. They are always rude, interrupt you when trying to speak to them, and feed you the same line with the same attitude over and over. When you do get in to see the doctor (I've had about 20 appointments with him over the last 9 months or so) he does spend time with you. He hasn't offered me very much help aside from epidural steroid injections and a few pain medications. Which have done very little and he seems to have little else to offer. I've gone on my own to seek out chiropractors and physical therapists to find relief with no help from him or his staff. I plan on finding a new doctor very soon.

Posted on October 15th, 2012

If you are a workers comp. pt, I suggest that you verafy and verafy and verafy because the doctor and his assistants do not have any working experance in the paper work or anything about a Benifit Review Confrence or how to sumit to the carrier for anything else than the bill.

Excellent doctor

Posted on July 5th, 2012

I have been fighting my back pain since 1991, and have seen countless doctors..Dr.Bass has done more to control my pain than the others combined.He has improved my quality of life more than I thought was possible.He truly cares about his patients..His staff is also outstanding.You can't go wrong with Dr.Bass as your doctor.

Staff Needs Improvement

Posted on February 23rd, 2012

I believe that Dr. Barry Bass is truly a caring, concerned and professional doctor....Unfortunately, his staff is obtuse, indifferent, irresponsible and antipathetic. If you call for anything "other" than making an appointment, expect to be ignored. This has happened to me on more than one occasion, so it's not an isolated event. It's really too bad, as I feel Dr. Bass is genuinely a good doctor. However, with so many doctors available to you, (all of whom can be "searched for" and subsequently rated by patients), I can not recommend Dr. Bass due to his support staff. There is absolutely no excuse for the un-professionalism, discourteous and rude behavior that I have received. Standard CARE is a package deal...How you are treated before and after you see the doctor is just as important as your treatment. You have "CHOICES"...and Dr. Bass deserves to be better represented...but ultimately it's his practice and "it" will suffer until he properly trains or "changes" those who communicate to his patients.

A truly caring physician

Posted on January 5th, 2012

Dr. Bass truly cares about you as a person first, then a patient. A Christian man that knows all things may not be able to be healed, yet all things can be dealt with and helps you learn how to live with as little pain as possible. I would and have recommended friends to Dr. Bass. I've followed him from office to office and travel more than 45 miles round trip each visit.

hubert farrow

Posted on May 26th, 2011

dr bass is a outstanding physician who cares deaply about the people he sees. i would recomind to anyone who has a great deal of pain. i went to several other physician and he was the only one to make the correct dianose

Great Doctor

Posted on March 30th, 2011

Of all the doctors I have seen over the years I can say that Dr Bass is by far the best. He takes his time, is caring and kind and truly cares about each and every patient.

Posted on September 14th, 2010

Dr. Bass is a thorough doctor. Doesn't rush to conclusions, conservative in treatment, doesn't try to cover up the problem with drugs.

has worked miriacles for @with me. best dr 16yr painmgt best of 5 doctors ihave used. knows his stuff

Posted on May 16th, 2010