Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Barry D Fass has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Barry D Fass has the following 8 expertise
- Nerve Damage
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Sports Medicine
- Surgery Recovery
- Chronic Pain
Dr. Barry D Fass has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
I don't know what I would have done without Dr. Fass. I was involved in a very bad car crash caused by a drunk driver. My family doctor would not see me because he said that he does not take car insurance claims. I was shocked by his statement so I went to my husbands doctor and he said the same thing. Well thankfully my coworker told me that Dr. FASS helped her after and accident and so I went to him. It was the right decision. I was provided therapy and pain management and I have to say that without Dr. Fass and his practice I would never have made it.
Went to Dr Fass on a couple of ocasions while he tried to convince me to see one of his lawers friends to start a phoney law suit against my work place. I have been in recovery for 14 years and he prescribes me a narcotic. I dont get it isnt he makeing enuff money to just do the right thing i mean come on how much is the referal pay out to see his lawer buddy whos gonna swindle thousands from my small emplaoers insurance. The guy is dirty the bizz is dirty his floors are dirty the place is a place where low income injurys try and make money off of insurance companys ITS BAD!@
Dr. Fass is an excellent doctor. He is kind, considerate and really helped my back problem when other doctors told me I had to live with the problem. I referred my friends and family members to him and he has helped all of them. The only bad thing is the time you have to wait to see him. But I guess if he helps you it is worth the wait.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
36 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Barry D Fass accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Hospital Hamilton, 2103 Whitehorse Mercerville Rd, Trenton, NJ
Dr. Barry D Fass is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trenton, NJ.