Dr. Barry Feinstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barry Feinstein?

Interaction with office

Posted on September 15th, 2017

I attended appointment in April 2017 and received a recommendation of taking over counter allergy medicine to aid in allergies. I heard nothing from the office until 2017 September when I received a call informing me that I had an outstanding bill of more than $300 with 5 days until it would be turned over to collections and that the office had been trying to contact me for months, but received return mail notices. My address and phone number on file were correct up until August 30th when I moved. I am very disappointed.

Posted on July 11th, 2016

I have been with Dr. Feinstein since I was a child. He is one of the few doctors that I have had that still takes time to listen to you as well as you can actually talk to him if you are having an issue. He genuinely cares about his patients. I would recommend him to anyone!

Posted on August 26th, 2015

Dr. Feinstein and his staff were attentive to both of my children's needs. My son has been treated for asthma for several years and this is the best physician we have seen. I was very pleased!

Posted on July 25th, 2015

Enjoyed my visit to Advanced Allergy. Office is very pleasant and efficient. Will recommend to friends.

Mixed Signials

Posted on July 21st, 2015

I had a great experience with this doctor and most of the staff. However one of the front desk ladies had messed up and billed the wrong insurance company of mine, and cause a big long years worth of troubles for me. She was rude to me every time I would tell her things my insurance company would tell me about how they never sent the right information to them. I got blamed for everything. Outside of that HUGE mess up. I will come back to him again and again just for him and his nurse.

Posted on July 16th, 2015

Wish I would have came here 20 years ago. Was allergic to everything and after 9 months I haven't even refilled inhaler. Don't need it or advair anymore. Great staff and Dr.

Posted on June 19th, 2015

Very attentive and great listener!! Have had assisted friends who were with other docs but Dr Feinstein as a second doctor resolved their illness in one visit.

Great experience

Posted on May 25th, 2015

Excellent staff and office experience was great. Doctor was on time and courteous to me and my family.

Awesome

Posted on September 22nd, 2014

The staff and Dr. Feinstein are the best!

breathe again!

Posted on February 10th, 2014

My now 10yr old see's Dr. Feinstein. I was a little aprehensive at first, (I had heard mixed reviews about him) But I must say he was very kind, we had tried various medications before but he seem to have finally found something that (for now) actually works for my daughter. His staff is just WONDERFUL! they all deserve a raise.

happy patient

Posted on January 31st, 2014

Wish all my dr appointments were as easy as this office. Very friendly, prompt, courteous and i never feel rushed. I truly appreciate all they do to make me feel comfortable and not just a number !

Owner

Posted on May 1st, 2013

I can't say enough about Dr. Feinstein and his office staff. Always make me feel better.!!! Thank you for being you.