Dr. Barry Friter Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Barry Friter?

Posted on January 26th, 2016

Dr. Friter is the best. I have not seen him in years, but when I used to go to him, he was always very helpful and he really did care about me.

Don't see this dr

Posted on June 9th, 2015

Quite possibly the worst dermatologist I have ever seen. What an attitude. Thank god I only went once.

dr friter horrible - 5 stars

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

I went to him once. he did not listen to what I said. he tried to give me a cream that I told him that didn't work on me as I had tried it before. when I challenged him, he told me not to come back, this after waiting a month for the appointment and a 2 hour wait. he is stupid, ignorant and arrogant. I worry about all the elderly who trust doctors that have been mistreated by him, and the young mothers with small children who depend on him to do the right thing and he doesn't. don't just stay away, run away from him.

Posted on May 31st, 2013

Dr. Friter is a lunatic. He is offensive, thinks he is funny, but when a patient responds in kind he doesn't like it. I have known others who have gone to him and thought he is very strange to say the least. With so many other dermatologists out there, why would anyone go to him?

Incredible wait time! AWFUL!

Posted on July 18th, 2011

I was waiting to be seen this morning. I waited 2 hours for my appointment that was at 10AM. Turns out, 3 other people were scheduled for 10AM, and there were 3 people waiting that had a 9:30 appointment too.I will never go back and I will be informing my insurance company to remove him from their preferred provider list.

The Mother if Ian Clark

Posted on April 18th, 2010

The Staff worked with my schedule in seeing my Son in numerous situtations. The waiting time in both waiting and exam rooms was less then 5 mins in all visits. Dr. Friter was upbeat, informative, LIKED HIS JOB, and extremely knowledgeable. 10 stars and 2 thumbs up!!

Posted on October 11th, 2017