Have you seen Dr. Barry N Gach?

AFTER MEETING WITH DR. BARRY GACH, I FELT SO MUCH BETTER. HE'S CARING AND QUITE KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT THE GASTRO FIELD. EVERYONE IN THE OFFICE WAS EXTRA PLEASANT, QUITE A RARITY IN THESE PARTS.

Disappointed

I visited Dr Gach with my wife in Nov 2017 and waited three hours before he saw us. I asked him if he had a recommendation for my wife as she occasionally missed a bowel movement. He prescribes ' Linzess' and his assistant gave some free samples to try. After 4 days taking this drug there was no daily results. I told the assistant and she said the doctor wanted her to continue taking the drug. Examining the box I found a pamphlet which warned in bold print of ' severe diarrhea, stomach pain', and 'call your doctor or go the nearest hospital emergency room if you have bright red bloody stool or black stool that looks like tar.' I returned the samples only to be met by a female with freaky red skin who screamed in my face for four minutes or more. In our civilized society only an ignorant person with sub-normal mentality would choose such barbaric action to show objection to the return of the drug.

Excellent Gastroenterologist

I have been going to him since 2000 and he has always been professional, thorough, listens to you, and advises well. If you are looking for a great Dr. I would highly recommend him.

Stomach issues

First class service

Awesome

He is unbelievable. I totally trust him. I have huge stomach issues and when ever I have ever needed him he has always been there for me. He explains things so I understand. He has no problem in answering my many questions. I never feel rushed or like the next patient is more important than I. His nurse is just as nice, and she always calls back if I leave a msg.

MEDICAL PERSON FOR 38 YRS.

DR GACH SPENDS THE TIME WITH YOU, EXPLAINS ALL PROCEDURES AND TESTING BEFORE PROCEDURE, AND DOES SPEAK WITH YOU AFTER YOUR ENDO/COLOSTOMY.

great doctor

Great staff. Great doctor. Answered all my questions. Gave me all the time I needed to address any concerns. Did my colonoscopy with zero complications. Highly recommend.

Dr. Barry N Gach is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boynton Beach, FL.